Terms and conditions for website giveaway
Congratulations on emerging a winner in my website giveaway for this period. I hope you make good use of this opportunity and pay it forward when you are able to. Below are the simple terms and conditions of this giveaway.
- You will be responsible for providing your domain name from the first year till as long as you keep your website online.
- I will bear the cost of your website hosting for the first year only.
- What number 2 above implies is that you will be responsible for renewing your hosting account after the first year.
- You are welcome to move your website away from the hosting account I provide at any time to your own hosting account.
- The template upon which I will setup your website is a premium template that has a recurrent billing cycle of November. How this affects you is that if you intend to continue using the template after 20th November, 2020, you will pay a little token as your contribution towards the renewal of the template.
- If you’d rather not renew with the premium template after November 20th, 2020, you are free to change your website’s template to a free one. However, note that you might lose some awesome website features if you use a free template.
- You will be responsible for your website’s content. This means that you will be the one to provide the content that I will use in populating your website upon setup.
- I will add content for you only once and you will be responsible for adding content after the initial ones I add upon setup.
- If your website of choice is an e-commerce website, you will be the one to upload your products yourself.
- In the case of Number 9 above, I will show you how to upload products on your website in a 1 hour one-on-one tutorial to hold either online or offline.
- I will also show you how to maintain the website in a 1 hour one-on-one tutorial to hold either online or offline.
- I will not be available to show you any other thing concerning the website after the initial 2 hours one-on-one free tutorial. You will find tips and advice on how to successfully run a website for your business on my blogs at fitandprofit.com and excellaid.com.ng. However, if you require a one-on-one class with me, kindly note that it will not be a free of charge class.
- You cannot use your website to promote alcohol. You also cannot use it to promote adult content or any business that is tagged as illegal according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any other country.
- Please note that these terms can be changed or modified at anytime without prior consultation with you.
Do not hesitate to use the form below to contact me if you have any questions or need clarifications on the above terms and conditions.