Business growth tips
There is no one size fits all strategy for growing a virtual assistant business. What you should rather have in place is a system that helps you grow. A business is said to be growing when it is able to gradually tick off items on it’s growth list over the years.
On your growth list could be:
- Moving out to a bigger office space
- Hiring subcontractors
- Setting up an agency. You may decide to launch a full social media agency as against serving your clients only, if you are a social media VA.
- Accommodating more clients
- Acquiring more sophisticated business equipment
- Offering more technical services
Whatever your growth plan may be, you should plan ahead and create daily action steps that lead you towards achieving it.
Here are some tips for growing your virtual assistant business
- Starting a mailing list – this is necessary to help you capture and nurture leads that you can convert to clients in the future.
- Setup a business fund account – this type of fund will help you save money that you can use towards infrastructure or business equipment. If your goal is to buy a better laptop by the end of the year, you might decide to setup a fund account and save toward paying for the laptop every month leading to the end of the year.
- Reach out to people and collaborate – collaboration, just like networking, is a gold mine for any business owner if done correctly. Find the groups that work for you and leverage them.
- Invest in personal and professional development.
- Be consistent in your operations and handling of clients’ businesses.
- Keep proper business records to enable you have easy reference of your growth over the years and be able to easily identify future growth areas.
- Join my community to receive ongoing business and productivity tips plus lots of freebies.
This brings us to the end of this course. How was it for you? Send me your feedback, I like to hear from you.
Do not forget to share this course with your friends and family, they’d really appreciate it.