Start a virtual assistant business
How does making extra income on your own terms sound to you?
If this is something you’d like to explore, then you are welcome to learn how to setup a virtual assistant business and start earning from anywhere in my 11-Module, value packed Virtual Assistant Course at no cost. Yes! You read that correctly. This course is absolutely free of charge.
What does a virtual assistant do?
As a virtual assistant, you are an independent worker who uses professional skills to provide services from a remote location. You perform tasks to support business owners and busy individuals so they can focus on their core jobs, reduce business expenses, increase productivity and run their businesses without burnouts.
You will work with basically a laptop, an internet connection, planners and lots of apps. You can earn thousands of income which is bound to increase as your experience grows.
Majorly, you need good communication skills, interpersonal skills and computer literacy. You are also expected to have a basic skill that can be developed and offered as a service. You can acquire other skills and add them to your offers as you settle into the world of virtual assisting.
Why you should sign up for this course
I’ve made mistakes and learnt lessons, so you won’t have to make those mistakes I made. I’m also learning continuously and this will equip me to teach you the latest methods. You will be able to:
- Work flexible hours, earn from home as a social media manager, content manager, web developer, online business manager, etc.
- Learn the A – Z of how to become a virtual assistant in blog post format with rich nuggets and worksheet to help you get started.
- Get equipped with real life lessons not textbook theories, as I am a virtual assistant, also with years of experience as a support staff.
What you will learn
- Are you ready to be a virtual assistant?
- Niche discovery
- Personal branding
- Online presence strategy
- Business structure
- What to charge
- Effective collaboration tips
- Getting and onboarding your first client
- Business process setup
- Tools to use
- Business growth tips
Feedback from previous students
- Well done Toyin. I have learnt a lot from this course. I will commence immediately on the things I have learnt. – Ruth
- I been able to apply the knowledge from the course to start my own VA biz and it has served me really well. – Temitope
- Thanks Toyin for the free course. So painless to read and assimilate. Simple choice of words, readable fonts and size. – Joy